DemonFetus31DemonFetus31

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sift Renegade 2 Sift Renegade 2

Good game. kinda weird how there's blood and gore in the cutscenes, but not in game. Also, I encountered a bug which made me have to reset the entire game.

Sift Heads Cartels Act 2 Sift Heads Cartels Act 2

Great game. No bugs or glitches that I could find and the story's good. But what the fuck does saving your progress even do? Keep your upgrades? And if it does, fix it. Doesn't work on the god awful website it says it works on.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Played through the whole thing over and over until I got all the achievements. Lots of funny options and scenarios. Loved it

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

God damn this was hilarious. The sarcasm in this game is wonderful. . .

OrangePylon responds:

Yeah, GREAT, thanks a ton for the review.

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

I really liked this game. Animation is great and all, but there's one problem I have with this game and it's how the checkpoints are SO GOD DAMN FAR BACK. I can make it half way through room and then I get screwed over and have to do it all again. Besides that, Really good

Shoot-out in the West Shoot-out in the West

I really enjoyed this game. One of the only problems I had was the way the camera would move if you tried to aim directly below you. Besides that, amazing job c;

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Great game, although I had to replay a shit load again because the game didn't save

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

I think this is a prequel to 'Range Of The Dead'.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yup Range follows Lab

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

It's great, Only one problem; I'd like a sound mute. You can turn off music, but not sound. If there is a way, please tell me.